Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi my lovely family and friends:

Hope you are having a great week! The weekend is almost here. :)

I have an update/prayer request for you. I feel incredibly blessed that I have such great friends that I can email like this and ask to pray for me. I know there are lots of things in this world to be praying for, so thank you for allowing me to ask you ...for me to be one of them. Sometimes I feel guilty asking for prayer because I often feel someone else might need it more than I do. BUT I do know the power of prayer and I covet yours. I appreciate all of you so much.

I unfortunately started my cycle Sunday, but fortunately because I did start I was able to schedule the HSG test that has been canceled twice. I will be having the test done in Daytona on Wednesday at 12 pm. This is the test wear they will insert dye to see what shape uterus I have and if I have the "right" equipment. I know it is the weirdest prayer request ever, but please pray that my kidney malformation is the only malformation. :) I did have an internal sonogram a few weeks ago and it showed that I did NOT have cysts on my ovaries and that I DID have eggs. :) What does that mean? I am not sure. They don't want to eliminate PCOS yet, but have also have not been able to pin point anything else. Hopefully the HSG will give us some more information. I am praying we stay on this wave of good news.

I have had an incredibly good week, coming off of a really hard week.

:) As you can imagine, the week before starting my cycle is always extremely difficult because I enter the battle of trying to balance hope and guarding my heart from disappointment. And then you add raging hormones on top of that and well ... you get a hard week. But this week, I have been so filled with joy and have felt such a peace.

I feel like I am finally, really truly broken and all I can do is cling to the Lord. Which I am sure is where He was trying to get me. I can't fix this, I can't fix me. Only God open and closes wombs.

While I get it TODAY, I will probably have to reprocess this a million times over and be reminded again and again, because sometimes my heart has a disconnect with what my mind understands. It is a process...a refining process.

Thank you again for being my friends. It has been extremely healing for me to write and send these emails. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

No comments: