Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's a No.

Hi all. Sorry I have not been on to post.  Some of you may have heard already that we got another, "No."  I wanted to give you a quick update.  We are deeply disappointed and grieving our losses.  Feeling more encouraged as the days go on.  Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.  I am headed out of town for a youth retreat.  Please pray for sustainment and emotional energy to serve them.  They are a joy and bless me greatly, but I am a little nervous that I have not much in me to give to them.

I will post as soon as I can with more details.  Thanks again for the prayers.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

Hang in there my sweet friend. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love and adore you!

Lauralee Beth said...

God bless. Come check out my blog sometime. :)