Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And so we wait...

For all my prayer partners...our high risk doc appointment is scheduled for June 16. The lady on the phone basically said since I wasn't pregnant, I wasn't urgent and I would have to wait until June. And so we wait. :) We are getting pretty good at that.

They couldn't tell me what doctor I would be meeting with yet. I guess they haven't made the doctor schedule for June. So please pray that a doctor who has experience with unicornuate uteruses would be divinely assigned to us that day. We really want to talk to a doctor who has worked with someone with my same situation before. Otherwise, it could potentially not be that helpful. Thank you for your prayers.

Hope you all are having a great week. Thank you for all the encouraging emails and notes. We are so blessed to have so many loving arms surrounding us.

No comments: