Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too Many Goodbyes...


  
I had one too many goodbyes this week.  We were  blessed enough to see the Valiquette clan one last time before they leave for Italy.  We loved seeing them and hated saying goodbye as they begin their journey back to Italy.  Of course we say goodbye though with much excitement for how God is going to use them over there. We love you guys very much and are always in awe of how much comfort and security you are willing to sacrifice to serve our Lord.  You are an inspiration to both of us.  

 And then I also had to say goodbye to my high school small group girls.  I know they will still (most of them) be here this summer and I know I will see them again, but it was still so hard to watch them stand at the front of the room and receive their send off.  I have poured so much of myself into them.  And they have impacted me even more than I have impacted them.  They have taught me so much.  I’m just not ready for them to go!  They have become like children to me and dear friends as well.  I am so nervous and excited for them all in one bundled package of emotions.  I look at them and think, “I can’t believe my parents let me move to Orlando to go to UCF when I was their age.  They are so little!”  Haha.  I just wish I could keep them here with me forever.




I love you girls and am so proud of all of you.  I will miss seeing your beautiful smiles and goofy faces.  I cherish each and every one of you.  I love you!!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.

“If you are not firm in faith you will not be firm at all.” Isaiah 7:9b

No comments: