Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally...My Verigated Ginger Bloomed

I have not once seen my ginger plants bloom in the three years that they have been planted out front.  I almost thought I had a different "version" of ginger than everyone else.  But the good Lord finally let my little ginger plants sprout the most unique looking flowers around.  And they smell yummy too.



You might be asking, "What does a ginger plant blooming have to do with infertility?"  I could find something super spiritual to say like, "Maybe this means the Lord will allow my womb to blossom after 3 years of waiting."  But really, there is only one correlation...I am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made and I love plants. haha.  They make me very happy.  I know that not only makes me, "fearfully and wonderfully made," but sort of like an old lady trapped in my almost 27 year old body. Or at least that is what my friends tell me.  And this is where God has me, in the waiting ... enjoying some of my hobbies and I am making an attempt to make the most of it!

No comments: