Friday, April 8, 2011

My Two Men.

I wanted to do a special post to the two special men in my life.  Everyone keeps asking how Brad is doing and my response is, "He hasn't really had time to figure out how he is doing because he is too busy taking care of me!"  I don't know how I would have made it through this time without these two.  Brad even became a full time nurse for a few months there.  Most Saturdays he had to give up precious sleep time to make sure I had my shot before 9 am.  And we know how much that boy loves his sleep.  He did a whole lot more than give me shots.  He kept me sane.  A few days I got away from him in that department, ha, but he knew all he could do on those days is hold me.  And he did just that.   I love you, Brad.  I am so thankful for you and so thankful for the MAN God has grown you to be in this process.  (He is hating this public affirmation, but I think he deserves it.)

As for my other man...Mr. LT Harby.  Some say I shouldn't love this dog so much.  You know who you are :).  But I really can't help it.  First off, he is so stinkin' handsome, I just can't help myself.  And secondly, he is just awesome.  It is true that I thank the Lord for him all the time.   He has truly been a gift to our family.  He has caught many tears and shared in a million snuggle parties when I just needed someone to hug. Or hug me.   He has brought so much joy and laughter to our home.  Love you, Tweezle Dee.

                                             My Handsome Husband

   I don't know how I get anything done around here with that face staring back at me.

                                 LT still doesn't know he isn't a lap dog.

  
 Like I said, he has brought us lots of laughter. I tell him his face will get stuck like that if he                    
                                                    keeps sticking his tongue out at me.

He has even won my dad over.  Big accomplishment.  He got a ginormous tennis ball from Gpa.

                                       Road trips are one of our favorites.

                           A special invitation to the couch for a snuggle party.

  This was taken after the first no.  What a friend. :) Keeping me company and licking up tears.

Love you two and very thankful for both of you. :)

No comments: